Careers at Chiltern Care Services
If you are passionate about care and believe that you can offer the personal touch we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. While new roles are advertised here, it really is worth sending in your CV for our files. We are always pleased to hear from talented, ambitious positive people who have an affinity with caring.
Current Positions Available
Title: Registered General Nurse – RGN
Base Pay: Highly competitive
Location: Cherry Tree Nursing Home
Description: As the RGN you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care. You will:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes.
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
- Have a flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
- Hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK..
Employment Application Form
This form may be used for general employment enquiries.
* = Required information